COMANCHE FLYER FOUNDATION PURPOSES AS STATED IN
THE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
- To promote widespread understanding regarding the safe, economical and ecologically prudent operation of private aircraft generally and the Piper Comanche in particular.
- To provide services of a charitable and humanitarian nature for which such aircraft are uniquely suited, including the transportation of rations, drugs, medical supplies and equipment in times of emergency, the transportation of persons in distressed and urgent circumstances, excluding medical patients, the transportation of members of this or other charitable organizations in the pursuit of their charitable objectives.
- To research, study and promote aviation education by means of publishing various educational materials, assisting or establishing museums and initiating scholarship funds.
- To make or obtain loans of money, with or without securing the same, for any purposes necessary, incident or appropriate to the foregoing purposes.
- To operate exclusively for charitable, scientific and educational purposes; to make contributions to any organizations described in Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 and all amendments thereto with the exception of organizations testing for public safety; to engage in any and all lawful activities incidental to any of the foregoing purposes, except as restricted by the Indiana Not-for-Profit Corporation Act of 1971.